Monday, March 12, 2018

When you focus changes . . .

Think about this . . .

Do you find yourself constantly criticizing yourself with conversations like - "is it bad . . . "

Or

"I know but . . ."

Or, do you see that you think on what you don't have MORE than what you DO have

If so, keep reading‼️
👍


A revelation I have received because I have fought this same incorrect thought process, too, is this ➡️➡️➡️

Are my thoughts on the face and heart of Jesus, God, my Savior and what ALL He has blessed me with and given me through Him

Or . . .

Is my thinking on what I "need"⁉️


This is a thought process that will revolutionize our walk with God . . .

. . . thinking on Him and who we ARE in Him and what He has given us and what we can DO through Him‼️😊❤️🎉

If I'm thinking on what I don't have - it brings me to an ungrateful heart and easily besets me and grieves the Holy Spirit BECAUSE I am doubting.

Unbelief sets in and takes residence and tells me I am not enough and wants to disfigure the hope I have in and through Jesus‼️❤️

Faith comes by "hearing" and "hearing" by the Word of God - says Romans 10:17.

Sooooo . . .

Am I "hearing" myself "say" God's Word

Or am I hearing what all I don't have and what I "need" and what I am constantly "waiting" on God for

When I focus on God and His unconditional Love and Grace for me so strongly and purposefully - it is THEN that I will look up - and recognize that my circumstances will have changed‼️🎉😇

BECAUSE my "focus" changed‼️☀️😉

🌸

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he . . .
Proverbs 23:7

No comments:

Post a Comment