Thursday, February 1, 2018

His Promises are true! Believe them! Receive them! You are enough!



Yesssss!

It's happening!

Just as He said it would!

Keep believing Jesus Christ and trust His Love and Promises to you!

You are enough!!


Isaiah 55:11
So shall my Word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
John 11:40
Jesus replied, "Did I not tell you that if you Believed, you would see the glory of God."
Mark 11:24
"Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, Believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you.
I John 2:27
But you have received the Holy Spirit, and He lives within you, so you don't need anyone to teach you what is true.
For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what He teaches is true -- it is not a lie.
So just as He has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ.
II Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of Power, and of Love, and of a Sound Mind.
Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Galatians 3:28-29
There is neither Jew nor Greek,
there is neither slave nor free,
there is neither male nor female,
for you are all One in Christ Jesus.
And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to Promise
Luke 4:18-19
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
because He has anointed me
to proclaim Good News to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
and recovery of sight for the blind,
to set the oppressed free,
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”
Luke 1:38
And Mary said, “Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; let it be to me according to your Word.” And the angel departed from her.
Matthew 10:6-8
But GO rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
And as you GO, preach, saying,
‘The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.’
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons.
Freely you have received, freely give.
Matthew 28:5-8
5 But the Angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified.
6 He is not here, for he has risen, as He said. Come, see the place where he lay.
7 Then GO quickly and tell His Disciples that He has risen from the dead, and behold, He is going before you to Galilee; there you will see Him. See, I have told you.”
8 So they departed quickly from the tomb with fear and great JOY, and ran to tell His disciples.
Psalm 139:13-18
13 For You formed my inward parts; You knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I Praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works; my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in Your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
18 If I would count them, they are more than the sand. I awake, and I am still with You.
(Emphasis mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment