Sunday, February 19, 2017

Holy Spirit Whispers

One of the greatest journeys in life is loving yourself enough to allow yourself to enjoy things that spark your inner passion!  
Animals have always been a joy for me!  

Big Mama brings so much Blessing from the Lord.  He speaks to me mightily as I teach her that she can trust me.  
As Big Mama and I learn from each other and grow in our relationship together - God reminds me consistently to - 

"Move forward into the greatness in which I have
for you.  Trust your inner instincts directing you
and guiding you into following your dreams.  
As you release your past - you journey into deeper
waters of trust.  Love allows that.  My Love encourages
that.  Only Love can set your passion ablaze . . . my Love!  
Wanda, you are Loved.  You are enough." 

So, can God use a 2,000 lb horse to speak to you?  
Oh yes!! 
Yes, He can!  
And her name is Big Mama!




Romans 15:13
May the God of Hope
Fill you with all Joy and Peace
As you trust in Him,
So that you may
 overflow with Hope
 by the Power of the Holy Spirit.






#iamOnemovement
#thatshowmuchGodlovesme



No comments:

Post a Comment