Thursday, August 6, 2015

God Loves you!



God Loves you so much!





It was 2006.


I had just began studying God's Word - for the first time in my life. I had received a challenge from a Warrior in Christ / Mentor who saw my spiritual bondage and desired to see me receive God's unconditional Love and Grace.


Up to this point - I had NO IDEA even how to read, study, speak or receive God's Word.


Although I was saved at 10 (in 1980) I was in religious bondage and NOT free. Saved but bound! I was bound by constant thoughts of "was I good enough" - or "had I been too bad" . . . works.


I was sad. I had many thoughts of suicide and depression. My marriage and finances had crumbled and life was a chaotic crazy mess!


The bondage was self seeking and "me" focused. I had been taught that being broke, busted and lack and defeat was being humble before God - me sharing the sacrifice and persecutions of Jesus - AND I CHOSE to agree with those lies.


Lies! Lies! Lies!


I was getting TIRED of being sick and tired and all hell was about to break loose!!


After I had been studying God's Word for about 10 months - I began to "see" that Jesus MADE me . . .

"forgiven", "justified", "sanctified", "glorified", "Loved", "redeemed", "seated in Heavenly places", "fearfully and wonderfully made", "righteous", "anointed", "beautiful", "complete", "powerful", "restored", "brave", "more than a conqueror", "greater", "saved", "born again", "new creation", "chosen", "called", "equipped", "blessed", Christ's workmanship", "His friend", "One with Him", "One in Him" and oh so MUCH MORE!!


Ha ha ha!


Glory to God!


"Who I am in Christ Jesus" was totally opposite of what I 'heard" and "believed"!


Satan is a LIAR!





BUT GOD!!!!!!!!





Then . . .


God divinely ordered ANOTHER Jesus Christ Warrior / Mentor to teach me to SPEAK out loud and Receive God's Word and Promises in Faith Believing!


That "life and death is in our tongue" and if I was going to see God's Word and His Promises manifest in my life - then I had to SPEAK it and Believe it!!!!





It was 2007!


My life TRANSFORMED!


I sensed God wrapping His arms around me!


He said "I Love You, Wanda!"





PEACE overtook me!


His unconditional Love and Grace anointed me!


I Believed Him!


I Received Him!


Like never before!


And from that moment on - JOY has overtaken my LIFE!


Jesus DID it! And I received it!





Freedom in Jesus Christ!


Restored and Blessed Life!


Restored and Blessed family!


Restored and Blessed marriage!


Restored and Blessed finances!


Restored and Blessed health!





Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you SHALL BE SAVED!


Receiving God's unconditional Love and Grace moves you into Receiving what Jesus Christ ALREADY did on the Cross!


And it demolishes the self centered tally list of "do's" and "don't's"!





It's Love!


It's Grace!


It's Joy!


It's Miraculous!


It's Victory!


It's Supernatural!


It's Peace!


And it's Beautiful!





We are WHO God says we are!


We HAVE what God says we have!


We can DO what God says we can do!





‪#‎JesusChristisenough‬

‪#‎weareenough‬





No comments:

Post a Comment