Thursday, September 4, 2014

A beautiful testimony! Thank You Jesus! Hallelujah!

Check out this testimony received this morning!   This beautiful woman is from Iowa and just recently believed in God as her personal Savior.  Hallelujah!  Glory to God!  We Praise you, Lord!


“ . . . I need to tell you something.   Yesterday God was so heavy on my heart . . .

My sister, which is going thru a lot - such as drinking, etc.; God was telling me to really stress to her how important it was to turn to Him and pray to Him and give Him her problems - and that she cannot find true happiness if she doesn't find her purpose.

I'm a newborn!  

I’m learning new myself.   What is life without a purpose? Correct?  Without God how can I be pure or what am I here for?   I found salvation!    

On another note, God used me to help my sister!  She poured her heart out and cried and asked God in her heart!

And she didn't drink!   All she could do is smile!  And she was happy and stated she had a heart to heart talk with God and she felt his forgiveness!!

I was so happy and said praise God  :))

I prayed last night before I went to sleep and when I woke up I read some scriptures and your blog but I already knew deep in my heart I was gonna have a blessed day!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment