Wednesday, January 15, 2014

We are "in Love"!

God delivered me from depression, fear and perfectionism.   Once I learned what the Word of God said about me; Peace and Joy abolished fear and anxiety.

In 2007 God spoke to me and said "you will teach"! He began teaching me how to impart His greatness into others.  What I have been delivered from is now my Passion!

After posting the "Faith" video last Friday evening (to our facebook page) the enemy has been "trying" to find a way to get me back into some anxiety and thoughts of "not enough".

I have received several testimonies that the video touched several lives and God spoke miraculously thru it.  Praise God! To Him be ALL the Glory! Thank You Jesus! : )

Christ already won; therefore, I have won too! And the enemy wants to "try" some lies to "try" to get me in my flesh and out of Faith and Belief.   I am continuing to "speak" and Believe God's Word all the more! I am taking authority over what I see, hear and allow in my space and making sure it IS God's Promises, His Blessings and His Love! Hallelujah!

There is much misconception that once God miraculously delivers us from something that we will "never" be tried again. That is a lie. The enemy IS a liar and he "seeks" to torment.

But - oh baby take heart . . .
Thru Jesus - we win! When we "on purpose" choose authority thru Jesus, we win! When we BELIEVE by FAITH in His PROMISES, we win! When we SPEAK God's Word, we win!

When Jesus proclaimed "it is finished" on the Cross; a God-given authority was released to you and I. As a born-again Child of God; we access this Authority by Faith. Hallelujah!

So, yesterday, I was moved to study Song of Solomon. I can't say I have ever studied it before.

In one of the study bibles I'm using - it summarises Song of Solomon as . . .
"This Song proclaims a husband's Love for his wife and illustrates God's Love for His people, the Love that Christ has for the Church, His Bride. It describes how a Lover cherishes his beloved and how he enjoys the way she completes him".

So, let me bring this home . . .
Thru this journey of my Faith, Belief and Trust in Christ being tried by the enemy - there is a promotion happening. God has NEVER and will NEVER fail me. He adores me and is in "Love" with me. I am His! He is mine! We are "in Love"!

I have been delivered! I am delivered! And as the opportunity to rise to a new level of Faith arises; thru Christ Jesus - AGAIN - He will deliver!

i am One . . . who is enough! (I John 4:17)

And so are you! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment